[UPDATE 22 May 2017: Several recalls added to list.
UPDATE 31 May 2017: Several recalls added to list.]
ANSBACH, Germany (May 19, 2017) – The U.S. Army Garrison Ansbach Safety Office provides the following Consumer Product Safety Commission recalls as a service for the community:
- Pier 1 Imports recalls chalk note mugs due to burn hazard: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Pier-1-Imports-Recalls-Chalk-Note-Mugs
- Michaels recalls ceramic travel mugs due to burn hazard: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Michaels-Recalls-Ceramic-Travel-Mugs
- Honeywell International recalls SWIFTR Wireless Gateway sold with fire alarm systems due to failure to communicate in fire: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/honeywell-international-recalls-swift-wireless-gateway-sold-with-fire-alarm-systems
- Nature’s Truth recalls iron supplement bottles due to failure to meet child-resistant closure requirement: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Natures-Truth-Recalls-Iron-Supplement-Bottles
- Carrier and Bryant recall heat pumps due to fire hazard: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Carrier-and-Bryant-Recall-Heat-Pumps
- Night lights recalled by AM Conservation Group due to fire hazard: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Night-Lights-Recalled-by-AM-Conservation-Group
- Profile Design recalls bicycle handlebar stems due to loss of control and crash hazard: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Profile-Design-Recalls-Bicycle-Handlebar-Stems
- Osprey recalls child backpack carriers due to fall hazard: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Osprey-Recalls-Child-Backpack-Carriers
- Combi USA recalls stroller and car seat combos due to fall hazard: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Combi-USA-Recalls-Stroller-and-Car-Seat-Combos
- Dynacraft recalls ride-on toys due to fall and crash hazards: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Dynacraft-Recalls-Ride-On-Toys
- Sportex recalls salt rock lamps due to shock and fire hazards: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Sportex-Recalls-Salt-Rock-Lamps
- Hobby Lobby recalls Easter and July 4th light-up spinner toys due to choking and ingestion hazards: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Hobby-Lobby-Recalls-Easter-and-July-4th-Light-Up-Spinner-Toys
- Pier 1 Imports recalls Temani wicker furniture due to violation of federal lead paint standard: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Pier-1-Imports-Recalls-Temani-Wicker-Furniture
- Hongkong Sun Rise Trading-manufactured cordless electric lawnmowers recalled due to fire hazard: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Cordless-Electric-Lawn-Mowers-Recalled
- Extech recalls digital clamp meters due to electrocution hazard: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Extech-Recalls-Digital-Clamp-Meters
- Office chairs recalled by Leggett & Platt Office Components due to fall hazard: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Office-Chairs-Recalled-by-Leggett-Platt-Office-Components
For more on safety at USAG Ansbach, visit the Safety Office’s page at www.ansbach.army.mil/Safety.html.
For up-to-date recall information, visit www.cpsc.gov.