[UPDATE Feb. 28, 2017: Four new recalls added to the list, including for a grand piano bench, carbonating bottles, cutlery knife, and toy frogs.]
ANSBACH, Germany (Feb. 21, 2017) – The U.S. Army Garrison Ansbach Safety Office provides the following Consumer Product Safety Commission recalls as a service for the community:
- Britax recalls strollers due to fall hazard,
- Target recalls patio benches due to fall hazard,
- Yamaha Corporation of America recalls benches sold with grand pianos due to violation of federal lead paint standard,
- SodaStream recalls carbonating bottles due to injury hazard,
- Calphalon recalls cutlery knives due to laceration hazard, and
- Moose Toys recalls toy frogs due to chemical and injury hazards.
For more on safety at USAG Ansbach, visit the Safety Office’s page at www.ansbach.army.mil/Safety.html.