Welcome to our blogs! Here is the place to participate in our community discussion. the subjects we cover in our blogs are:
Hot Topics; important or emergency information
Announcements; where we promote events and inform our community on what is going on
Summer PCS (ARI) blog; where we cover subjects about moving within or departing USAG Ansbach.
Information from the USAG Ansbach Safety Office
Participation in our forums/blogs – While this is an open forum, it’s also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments clean. Comments are moderated to ensure this atmosphere is maintained and approved within 72 hours of submission. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Comments will be removed and users may be banned permanently if they violate the guidelines listed below.
- No graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful, vindictive or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- No solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- Details about an ongoing investigation or legal or administrative proceeding that could prejudice the processes or could interfere with an individual’s rights will be deleted from this page.
- Apparent spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
- No copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics.
- No comments, photos or videos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- No FOUO (For Official Use Only), or classified information should ever be posted.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided. All information posted will be unclassified.
This website and blogs are provided by AdvantiPro in coordination with USAG Ansbach. This website achieves USAG Ansbach’s obligation to keep Soldiers, Families, Civilian employees, and the general public informed. Ansbachhometownherald.com is an authorized online news source published in the interest of the U.S. military community serving, working and living on U.S. Army installations in the Ansbach, Germany area.
For official information from or about the U.S. Army Garrison Ansbach, please visit our website at https://home.army.mil/ansbach.
All editorial content found on Ansbachhometownherald.com is the responsibility of the U.S. Army Garrison Ansbach Public Affairs Office. The contents of Ansbachhometownherald.com are not necessarily the official views of, or endorsed by, the U.S. government, the Department of Defense or the Department of the Army.