This DoD website is an authorized publication for members of the Department of Defense. Contents of AnsbachHometownHerald.com are not necessarily the official views of, or endorsed by, the U.S. Government, the Department of Defense, or Department of the Army.
This website and blogs are provided by AdvantiPro GmbH in coordination with USAG Ansbach. This website achieves USAG Ansbach’s obligation to keep Soldiers, Families, Civilian employees, and the general public informed. AnsbachHometownHerald.com is an authorized online news source published in the interest of the U.S. military community serving, working and living on U.S. Army installations in the Ansbach, Germany area.
For official information from or about the U.S. Army Garrison Ansbach, please visit our website at www.ansbach.army.mil.
Public Affairs Office
All editorial content found on AnsbachHometownHerald.com is the responsibility of the U.S. Army Garrison Ansbach Public Affairs Office. The contents of AnsbachHometownHerald.com are not necessarily the official views of, or endorsed by, the U.S. government, the Department of Defense or the Department of the Army.
External Links Disclaimer – The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by the Department of Defense, the United States Army, or USAG Ansbach of the linked website or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site.
Cookie Disclaimer – This website and blogs do not use persistent cookies (persistent tokens that pass information back and forth from the client machine to the server). This website and blogs may use session cookies (tokens that remain active only until you close your browser) in order to make the site easier to use. The Department of the Army DOES NOT maintain a database of information obtained from cookies. You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site but it may take you longer to fill out the same information repeatedly and clicking on the banners may not take you to the correct link. Refer to your browsers help function for instructions on how to disable cookies.
Participation in our forums/blogs – While this is an open forum, it’s also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments clean. Comments are moderated to ensure this atmosphere is maintained and approved within 72 hours of submission. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Comments will be removed and users may be banned permanently if they violate the guidelines listed below.
- No graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful, vindictive or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- No solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- Details about an ongoing investigation or legal or administrative proceeding that could prejudice the processes or could interfere with an individual’s rights will be deleted from this page.
- Apparent spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
No copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics.
- No comments, photos or videos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
- All information posted will be unclassified. No FOUO (For Official Use Only), or classified information should ever be posted.
AdvantiPro GmbH is a publishing house and advertising agency based in Kaiserslautern, Germany.
They specialize in English-language publications and online products serving the American military communities throughout Europe.
To learn more about AdvantiPro, please visit their website: advantipro.de.