[UPDATE June 30, 2017: Recalls for products by GTHI, Noble House, Cycling Sports Group, Staples, Little Giraffe, Design Solutions International with Home Depot, and South Shore added to the list.]
ANSBACH, Germany (June 8, 2017) – The U.S. Army Garrison Ansbach Safety Office provides the following Consumer Product Safety Commission recalls as a service for the community:
- Lithonia Lighting recalls to repair ceiling light fixtures due to impact hazard: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Lithonia-Lighting-Recalls-to-Repair-Ceiling-Light-Fixtures
- Madison Mill recalls safety gates due to entrapment and strangulation hazards: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Madison-Mill-Recalls-Safety-Gates
- Lila + Hayes recalls children’s playwear due to choking hazard: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Lila-Hayes-Recalls-Childrens-Playwear
- Kreative Kids recalls children’s robes due to violation of federal flammability standard: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Kreative-Kids-Recalls-Childrens-Robes
- GTHI recalls climbing belay devices due to fall and injury hazards: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/GTHI-Recalls-Climbing-Belay-Devices
- Noble House recalls chairs due to fall hazard: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Noble-House-Recalls-Chairs
- Cycling Sports Group recalls GT mountain bicycles due to fall hazard: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Cycling-Sports-Group-Recalls-GT-Mountain-Bicycles
- Staples recalls Hazen mesh office chairs due to fall hazard: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Staples-Recalls-Hazen-Mesh-Office-Chairs
- Little Giraffe recalls children’s robes due to violation of federal flammability standard: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Little-Giraffe-Recalls-Childrens-Robes
- Design Solutions International with Home Depot recalls light fixtures due to laceration and burn hazards: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/Design-Solutions-International-with-Home-Depot-Recalls-Light-Fixtures
- South Shore expands recall of chest of drawers due to serious tip-over and entrapment hazards: www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2017/South-Shore-Expands-Recall-of-Chest-of-Drawers
For more on safety at USAG Ansbach, visit the Safety Office’s page at www.ansbach.army.mil/Safety.html.
For up-to-date recall information, visit www.cpsc.gov.