The Installation Safety Office provides the Consumer Product Safety Commission recalls as a service to the community. Bulleted text below hyperlinks to specific information:
- STIHL recalls battery-powered hedge trimmers due to laceration hazard
- Direct Distributors recalls angle grinders due to risk of laceration
- Auldey Toys recalls Sky Rover toys due to fire hazard
- Far East Brokers recalls children’s chairs and swings due to violation of federal lead paint standard
- Rhino Metals recalls handgun security safes due to a serious risk of injury
- AR500 Armor recalls level III body armor due to risk of gunshot injury or death
- 360 Electrical recalls surge protectors due to shock and fire hazards
Additional information can be obtained by accessing the following website: www.cpsc.gov.
For the USAG Ansbach Safety page, visit: www.ansbach.army.mil/safety.html.